WHO WE ARE

THIS IS A BLOG DEDICATED TO THE CREATIVE PROCESS OF STOCKS AND BONDS APPAREL AND CREATIVE OUTLET.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

VINTAGE FINDS- JACKETS

I am a huge fan of vintage apparel. In order to be in the fashion business I feel you should know the past, have an obssesion with clothing, study fashion, have your own style and appreciate other brands.
So I will be during   a vintage finds section which will highlight great buys, vintage items and even post from other sites if need be.
The first post is this group of jackets I bought about six years ago. They all were not my size and I didnt  care. The Lakers jacket by Champion was so ill. The ribbing around the shoulders just did it.The Browns jacket was a Starter and was cool. The coach jacket was for a collegiate team and the last jacket was so eighties. The color blocking with the green and purple in a composition book print just stood out for the last jacket.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I truly get pleasure from while I read your blogs and its content. Absolute Surety